Things are a little different at Cathedral Osteopaths Ripon whilst we still have cases of Coronavirus in the UK. We want to keep you safe and still be able to support your needs with Osteopathy.
- We will need to talk to you ahead of your appointment to make sure you are well and not in the high risk group for Coronavirus.
- The reception area has changed
We have decluttered reception to make it easier to clean and sanitise, there is no complementary water or magazines. There is one wipeable chair and some hand sanitizer, face masks are available – we are not charging extra for these at the moment.
Obviously we cannot maintain distance for your treatment so we will be wearing appropriate PPE. We wash our hands and arms up to the elbows before and after every patient.
Everything is sanitised before you arrive.
All surfaces and door handles are cleaned with appropriate cleaner bwtween every appointment.
We have wipeable pillows now, we stopped using couch covers back in March to make it easier to clean.
When you have an appointment please observe the following
- Wear loose comfortable clothing for your treatment
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time,
- Come alone (unless under 16 yoa or if you require assistance)
- Wear a face mask before entering the treatment room
- Use hand sanitizer on entering the premises
- Only bring what you need for your appointment (please avoid bringing bags etc)
- The WC – if you can avoid using the facilities that would be helpful – If you must use them please notify the osteopath so we can sanitise all surfaces.
- We have a new payment method available which is integrated with the new booking software- all receipts will be emailed.
- We will contact you to rearrange your appointment if your osteopath reports any symptoms or has been told to self-isolate.
We hope that these changes will not interfere with the good service that you expect from us at the Cathedral Osteopaths but rather enhance your feeling of well-being that we have your health and safety at the core of all we do. We look forward to welcoming you back into the practice.